Friday, April 27, 2012

What I've Been Working On



These are a few of the things I've been working on these days...
This sweet little chipmunk has been a very frequent visitor to
the sunflower bird feeder in the front yard.
Here she is on her way back to her abode with a stop over
on our front step where she froze when she saw me.
She happened to be standing beside a heart rock!






I love plovers and here are some that I saw last fall on the beach
and photographed.
I've been inspired to paint them and here they are in progress...



This spring the flowers have been so delightful...
some of the first to appear were the Puschkinias.

just click on images to see more details...
thanks!

3 comments:

Judy Hartman said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!! Your watercolors are beautiful, Nan.

Nan and =^..^= said...

Thanks so much Judy!

oldcrow61 said...

Wonderful stuff.