Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where's Brody?


When I entered the house this afternoon,
I thought that Brody must be upstairs.
As glanced through the room, there were
no visible signs of him
in all of his usual napping spots, not on the
couch nor in any of his baskets. Well, I thought
it was safe to let Polly into the room and was
opening her screen door ( we have many screen
doors inside our house to keep our
kitties apart when we are not around to
supervise them) when I caught a glimpse
of orange movement below!



5 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

He looks cozy in this box. I'm lucky my cats all get along pretty well.
Marnie

quiltcat said...

what a nice cozy cube for Brody!

Judy Hartman said...

Such a sweet little kitty house!!

Karen L R said...

Nan, thanks for the get well wishes. I am SO glad to be back on my feet!

I am sewing up a little tepee for my grandkitties for Christmas. It's funny how cats do love a space to hide and watch the world go by.

Nan and =^..^= said...

Marnie,
You are so lucky to have cats that are comfortable in each others company! We wish for that!

quiltcat and Judy H,
Brody has really taken to that cat cube under the chair!

Karen LR,
Am so glad you are feeling better!
Aren't your grandkitties so lucky to have you for a grandkittymom!
I'd love to see what their tepee looks like! Isn't it a great pleasure to see cats enjoying snuggly hiding places!