Monday, January 5, 2009

Sunday Night Dinner


Every Sunday night, one of my
sisters makes a Sunday dinner
for family. The cozy, warm home is
filled with people and pets. Living so
far away in Maine, this was a special
treat for me to be able to enjoy the
family gathering and my sister's delicious
dinner. She's a wonderful cook!
Tiffany the cat, made a brief
appearance just before her 3 cousin dogs
arrived. After she sat on my lap and
rubbed her face against my hands,
she quietly disappeared up the
stairs to her own abode.

Tiffany, the cat and Sugar, the lab
are the residents.

1 comment:

Buskitten said...

Hi QC!
Aw, Tiffany and Sugar are lovely! How nice to get the family together for dinner - it's important isn't it? I love to cook, even if it's just for the two of us, and make it special, warm and cosy. It's even more important at this time of the year, as after Christmas, things can seem a little 'flat'. It's pretty cold here, and all our kitties are in, warming their paws by the fire, or in bed (Human bed - mine!!) I often sleep with two of them, and I barely fit!